(Food and Non-Food)
Thank you for your interest in partnering with the Franklin County Agricultural Fair. We are pleased to offer you an ideal marketing opportunity to reach potential customers. The fun, open atmosphere of a community-driven fair offers businesses, community organizations and non-profits a chance to creatively market and promote their products and/or services, engage with consumers, generate leads, make sales and build a positive community image throughout Franklin County and the region.
To reserve a space, submit a completed and signed food or non-food vendor application with payment. Should you have any questions, please contact us at (540) 483-3030.
2018 forms coming soon!
Virginia Department of Health Food Establishment Permit Guidelines
Food vendors must hold a valid temporary or permanent VDH Food Establishment Permit.
- VDH Temporary Food Establishment Application
- VDH Guidelines for Operating a Temporary Food Establishment
- For more information on obtaining a permit, call the Franklin County Health Department, (540) 484-0292.
State Sales Tax and Local Food & Beverage Tax Guidelines
All vendors must be registered with the Virginia Department of Taxation and Franklin County Commissioner of Revenue.
- Franklin County Special Event Prepared Food & Beverage Tax Application.
- Virginia Department of Taxation, (804) 786-1082. Online registration is available.
- The Franklin County Commissioner of Revenue Office offers assistance in completing state and local forms. For more information, call (540) 483-3083.
2018 forms coming soon!
State Sales Tax Guidelines
- Vendors selling goods must be registered with the Virginia Department of Taxation, (804) 786-1082. Online registration is available.
- Franklin County businesses must be registered with the Franklin County Commissioner of Revenue, (540) 483-3083. Online registration is available.
- The Franklin County Commissioner of Revenue office offers assistance in completing state and local forms. For more information, call (540) 483-3083.
Prices, policies, programs, schedules, attractions and entertainment subject to change or cancellation without notice. No Rainchecks. No Refunds. No weapons, guns or knives allowed at the event. The Franklin County Agricultural Fair and/or County of Franklin reserves the right to refuse admission.