Thank you for your interest in partnering with the Franklin County Agricultural Fair to serve the best customers in the region.
- 2016 Food Vendor Application
- 2016 Fair Rules and Regulations
- VDH Temporary Restaurant Permit Application
State Sales Tax and Local Food & Beverage Tax Guidelines
All vendors must be registered with the Virginia Department of Taxation and Franklin County Commissioner of Revenue.
- Franklin County Special Event Prepared Food & Beverage Tax Application.
- Virginia Department of Taxation, (804) 786-1082. Online registration is available.
- The Franklin County Commissioner of Revenue Office offers assistance in completing state and local forms.
For more information, call (540) 483-3083.
Should you have questions, please contact Reba Dillon at (540) 537-4346.
Prices, policies, programs, schedules, attractions and entertainment subject to change or cancellation without notice. No Rainchecks. No Refunds. No weapons, guns or knives allowed at the event. The Franklin County Agricultural Fair and/or County of Franklin reserves the right to refuse admission.