(Food and Non-Food)
Thank you for your interest in partnering with the Franklin County Agricultural Fair. We are pleased to offer you an ideal marketing opportunity to reach potential customers. The fun, open atmosphere of a community-driven fair offers businesses, community organizations and non-profits a chance to creatively market and promote their products and/or services, engage with consumers, generate leads, make sales and build a positive community image throughout Franklin County and the region.
To reserve a space, submit an application with vendor fee(s) to the address listed on the form. Must be received prior to deadline of May 15, 2019.
Should you have any questions, please contact (540) 483-3030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Virginia Department of Health Food Establishment Permit Guidelines
Food vendors must hold a valid temporary or permanent VDH Food Establishment Permit.
- VDH Temporary Food Establishment Application
- VDH Guidelines for Operating a Temporary Food Establishment
- For more information on obtaining a permit, call the Franklin County Health Department, (540) 484-0292.
Local Food & Beverage Tax Guidelines
Food vendors must be registered with the Franklin County Commissioner of Revenue. Vendors are responsible for collecting, reporting and paying Franklin County Prepared Food and Beverage Tax.
- Franklin County Special Event Prepared Food & Beverage Tax Application.
- For more information on local tax, call the Franklin County Commissioner of Revenue Office, (540) 483-3083.
State Sales Tax Guidelines
Vendors selling food or goods must be registered with the Virginia Department of Taxation. Franklin County businesses must also be registered with the Franklin County Commissioner of Revenue. Vendors are responsible for collecting, reporting and paying all applicable Virginia State Sales Tax.
- Virginia Department of Taxation, (804) 786-1082. Online registration is available.
- Franklin County Commissioner of Revenue, (540) 483-3083. Online registration is available.
- The Franklin County Commissioner of Revenue office offers assistance with state and local forms. For more information, call (540) 483-3083.
Prices, policies, programs, schedules, attractions and entertainment subject to change or cancellation without notice. No Rainchecks. No Refunds. No weapons, guns or knives allowed at the event. The Franklin County Agricultural Fair and/or County of Franklin reserves the right to refuse admission.